We are seeking a Sales Engineer to become a part of our team! Duties include the application and design of air & water pollution control equipment. Experience with AutoCAD and other software applications essential. Mechanical and process design includes calculations, P&IDs, equipment sizing, and component selection. Familiar with the design of tanks in metal and plastic, piping and plumbing systems, fans and drag conveyors, structural steel and instrumentation. Working with customer approval drawings, shop fabrication drawings, installation drawings, bills of equipment and scope of work for subcontractors. Candidate shall have a bachelor's degree and / or 3 - 5 years of experience at a minimum.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
- Help in researching and developing new products
Monroe Environmental Corp, with corporate offices in Monroe, Michigan, is a custom design and build manufacturing company which provides liquid clarification, air/gas cleaning, and odor control equipment for municipal water and wastewater treatment plants as well as industrial manufacturing and processing plants in the following fields:
Automotive Manufacturing / Chemical Processing / Food Processing / Glass & Plastics Mining & Metals / Oil & Gas / Pulp & Paper / Steel Processing / Utilities-Energy / Waste Management
Role: Sales Engineer
Apply for this job now.