COMPANY: ACS AUTOMOTIVE
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £15 Per Hour Depending on Experience
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced, fully qualified, HGV Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team in the Oxford area.
* Are you a fully qualified Commercial Vehicle Technician looking for a new job opportunity?
* Can you demonstrate a stable career history?
* Have you got experience working for a Commercial Vehicle/Truck Main Dealer?
* Do you want to work for a company that rewards hard work and loyalty?
If you feel that you meet the above requirements and are looking for a challenging career that really delivers, where you can make a real difference, then we want to hear from you!
Job Description of a HGV Technician
Reporting to the Workshop Controller, you will be responsible for carrying out maintenance and service routines, repairs and testing of vehicles in a professional and safe manner. You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines and have the ability to use your own initiative.
You must have experience working in this sector and a passion for great customer service. Main dealer or fleet experience is advantageous however main dealer training is available to the successful candidate.
- Fully qualified Commercial Technician
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Punctuality, flexibility and reliability are key to this role
- Own set of tools is essential
- Class 1 or 2 Driving License
Working hours are currently: Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm with 1 hours unpaid break for lunch. 1 in 3 Saturdays on a Rota basis - 8am - 12pm. There will be a requirement to split in to a shift system which will be discussed at interview.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply today.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade in please contact David Jones of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy
Role: HGV Technician
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire
Apply for this job now.