Detailed Job title: Full Stack Software Engineer - React, React Native, NodeJS
Location: London (100% remote if you like) Please note this role CAN hire across the EU
Salary: £50,000 to £70,000
Are you driven to build the best tech ever seen in an industry?
I'm looking for a full-stack developer who will be given full autonomy to create outstanding tech which will make people's lives easier and better. You'll be working in a team of experts and allowed to let your creativity flow. The client is a fast growing start-up and we are looking for junior to senior Full Stack Engineers so if your just starting out or looking to take your career to the next level then please apply.
- Code for both backend and frontend;
- Plan and architect new features;
- Design and create both unit and integration tests;
- Deploy your code to AWS;
- Analyse the performance of your code in production and re-architect for bottlenecks, using automated monitoring tools where appropriate;
- Execute in Agile development, in focused squads, using Agile methodologies and continuous improvement;
- Maintain your code as necessary with bug fixes and patches;
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone who has experience in a mixture of the below skillset.
If you have a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Have proficiency in React & React Native and related tech (Redux, Redux-saga, offline-first...)
- Have proficiency with NodeJS
- Have knowledge of Relational databases
- Have knowledge of Automated testing
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.
To apply for this role or more information, please apply with your up to date CV below or email #removed#.