The ideal candidate for the HR Generalist role has proven expertise in Human Resources. This includes benefits administration, talent acquisition, compensation, reporting, benefits and training. To be a competent HR Generalist, you should be patient and compassionate, have excellent listening skills, and be able to multitask effectively.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field preferred
• Preferred minimum one year of experience in Human Resources
• Strong ability to multitask and remain calm in emergencies
• Superb conflict resolution skills
• Ability to display integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality at all times
• Ability to self-manage
• Ability to work well with a team
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
• Proficient in HRIS and talent management systems
• Recruitment - Assist in recruiting, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for all open positions. Work closely with other recruiters and HR Business Partners to understand the needs of the projects and any required job openings. Assist in calling references, reaching out to qualified candidates, collecting candidate documentation and moving the candidate through the different stages of recruitment.
• Evaluations - Ensure evaluations, training and continuing education is complete and documented, including safety training, code of conduct and handbook training, anti-harassment training and certifications required. Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, changes to regulations, new technology break throughs in HR and talent.
• Onboarding - Assist in onboarding new hires, both employees and 1099s. Manage candidate paperwork and record keeping throughout the hiring process.
• Administrative - Assist in managing administrative tasks and duties, to include paperwork, record keeping, writing and updating HR policies and procedures, incident documentation, etc.
• Provide general support to all areas of the HR Department.
Powered by JazzHR