Supply Teacher Needed - Harrogate
Are you looking for a flexible and exciting new career? Do you want to have the freedom to decide when to work and take holiday's during term time? Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher / NQT who is looking to gain an abundance of diverse and valuable experience?
TeacherActive are looking for a flexible and enthusiastic supply teacher for our secondary schools in the Harrogate area once the next phase of lockdown is over. We are looking for newly qualified and experienced teachers who have the ability to teach up to Key Stage 5. You will be able to work full time or part time with roles ranging from daily bookings to long term assignments.
As a supply teacher you will require the following:
- Excellent communication skills alongside good classroom management
- QTS or NQT
- The ability to cover your subject and potentially some lessons of other subjects
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference
TeacherActive will be able to offer the successful supply teacher a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- Introductions to other schools which use supply teachers
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
To apply, please contact Stevie on 0113 331 4945 or email your CV to #removed#