psd is currently working with a highly regarded property company who is looking to recruit a Group Financial Controller to support the CFO and help to drive changes and improvements to systems and processes along with overseeing the various business units. The role is responsible for the timely and accurate flow of group financial reporting, management account, technical accounting, FP&A, ownership of financial systems and treasury.
- Prepare multiple subsidiary year-end statutory accounts, leading to the production of consolidated group reports.
- Manage the annual year end process, audit and statutory reporting.
- Management of the year-end tax reports and liaising with external tax auditors, including corporation tax, deferred tax and income tax.
- Responsibility for the timely production of group VAT returns.
- Oversight of the various service charge accounts and budgets.
- Budget, planning and financial analysis.
- Review financial systems and processes and make improvements where necessary.
- Manage and motivate the finance team.
- Operate as a business partner to all aspects of the business.
- You will be a hands-on ACA qualified accountant who is able to drive change, improving processes and systems. The opportunity is a high-profile role within the business and requires a dynamic leader who works flexibly and collaboratively to achieve deadlines. The opportunity is wide ranging and will form part of the leadership team supporting the wider business.
C.£100,000 plus bonus and benefits.