Digital Marketing Executive, Baldock -
A leading distributor of premier brands, within garden and seasonal entertainment, are looking for a capable digital marketing executive to join their team and deliver the digital marketing activities for several leading brands.
Think office dogs, collaborative team and lots of marketing campaigns!
- At least 2 years digital marketing experience, agency or in-house
- Skills across SEO, PPC, social and Google Analytics
- Ideally a relevant degree or CIM.
- Driven attitude and hunger to develop and progress
- Overseeing the execution of content marketing, including SEO. This will have you executing keyword research, copywriting, editing and optimising content
- Overseeing the maintenance of company websites, ensuring up to date, relevant and optimised with use of Google Search console
- Demonstrating your PPC experience with PPC activities and paid social campaigns
- Utilising Google Analytics to track and report on campaign success
- Building key relationships with PR and media for press distribution
- Managing agency relations
- Delivering engaging and quality content, including video content
This is five days office based so you must be able to commute to Baldock with ease.
Due to the location of their Baldock office it is suitable for those in Cambridge, Duxford, Biggleswade, Royston, Letchworth, Stevenage, Luton and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online #removed#/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.