IT 1st Line Support Engineer - Leeds
£22,000 - £24,000 per annum plus benefits
Flexible working with 3 Days a week in the office required
Do you have proven working knowledge of Microsoft Desktop OS and Microsoft 365 packages? Are you looking to work for a world leading organisation? Then look no further!
We at Emovis are a global and award-winning organisation with over 800 employees worldwide, 100+ based at our offices in Mersey. We are a technology company focused on keeping roads moving through electronic tolling and smart mobility solutions. The overall objective of the business is to become a World Class Organization in everything that we do. That includes being an Employer of Choice and we demonstrate this in how we treat our staff.
We believe that the key to a successful business is putting people first and striving for excellence in every area. By investing in learning and development, welfare and benefits, and employee engagement, our employees are happier and more productive.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an IT 1st Line Support Engineer. The main purpose of the role is to deliver first line technical support to a user base of approximately 500 staff split over multiple projects.
- Permanent position
- £22,000 - £24,000 per annum dependent upon experience
- Medicash health insurance
- Employee Assistance programme
- Occupational Health practitioner
- Free massages available to all employees on Fridays and weekends (30 minutes a session)
- Free fruit delivered
- Flu jabs, eye care vouchers
- Cycling to Work schemes
- Ongoing incentives and motivational activities such as Summer and Winter Ball, charity events, fun days, bake sales etc.
- Discounted gym membership
- Volunteering opportunities in the community
- Colleague forums
- Birthday Round Table with the CEO
- Engagement Survey
- Feedback Boxes
- Skip Levels
- Recognition months
- Flexible working patterns
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- 1st line support, troubleshooting of IT-related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as mobiles, Laptops, PCs, thin-clients and Printers
- Work to the achievement of established Key Performance Indicator targets (such as Average Speed of Answer and First Contact Resolution)
- Escalate unresolved calls to the relevant support teams
- Log all calls in the Service Desk Call ITSM tool (SolarWinds Web HelpDesk)
- Take ownership of user issues and follow up the status on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information
- Maintaining the asset register and ensure all hardware is tracked and accounted for
- Be available on the reception rota as a 1st point of contact within the team
- Ensure all tickets that are raised are assigned to the appropriate team within the business
To be successful within this role you will have the following;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Desktop OS.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft 365 applications.
- Good working knowledge MS Teams.
- Working knowledge of Wi-Fi in a commercial environment.
- Flexible approach with working hours outside the norm.
If this role is of interest, then please apply online and we will be in touch with you in due course