Frisco Technology Solutions is a leading IT Solutions provider based in the Dallas Fort Worth, Texas Metroplex area that offers managed IT services to our clients. Frisco Technology Solutions provides cutting edge solutions to our clients in the areas of full IT outsourcing, professional services, hosting and consulting.
We are looking for someone who is interested in starting a career with a fast growing company and helping contribute to the growth and success of the team. Please take some time to learn more about our company and product offering prior to applying.
This is level I position and some training can be provided
The IT Service Desk Dispatcher is responsible for attaining maximum utilization of internal and field technical resources through daily dispatch of service requests.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about services
- Troubleshoot and resolve service issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving services
- Act as the single point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests.
- Coordination of all IT support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources by Scheduling internal and field technical resources on the ConnectWise dispatch portal.
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct customer input.
- Answer the Phone and Support Hot-line and creating Service Tickets for clients.
- Monitor resource schedules to ensure prompt time entry on service requests.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels.
- Report the utilization of IT Support resources and successful completion of service requests to the Service Manager.
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Improve usage and increase productivity of IT support resources.
- Solicit feedback from clients through follow up calls after service requests are completed.
- Review and editing tickets, time and expense entries -ensuring all tickets are completed according to company standards.
- Coordinate with internal and external technical resources and partners -ensuring scheduled appointments are worked; tickets and time/expense entries are promptly recorded and each ticket has a single owner with distinct identified next step.
- Follow up on worked scheduled appointments and service desk tickets -ensuring total client satisfaction.
Qualifications: Knowledge and Skills Required:
- 2-4 Year College Degree is preferred
- Previous experience in IT customer service
- Ability to build rapport with clients; excellent pronunciation and phone voice
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer and operating system knowledge
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details; Must know how to touch type (with accuracy). Desired typing speed: 40-60 WPM minimum.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
Frisco Technology Solutions is a managed service provider - providing IT services to small businesses located in the DFW metroplex.
*We have undergone a company name change and our new website is under construction. Please see old company website at: #
Role: IT Service Desk Dispatcher
Apply for this job now.