This position provides a high-level service to Hanwha-Azdel’s customer accounts, such that customer requirements are met and excellent service levels are provided. The Domestic Customer Service Representative is a liaison for our customers and Hanwha-Azdel account managers. Must be flexible and available to domestic customers during early morning or late evening as necessary.
- Domestic shipments
- Quote and select shipping partners based on quality service, delivery time and best pricing.
- Work directly with customers and account managers to ensure smooth transition of orders and new products into Hanwha-Azdel’s internal systems.
- Coordination of all domestic shipping activities to include freight set-up, shipping documentation and billing.
- Coordination of sample request documentation for customers and account managers in our internal systems.
- Coordination of shipping activities to include freight set-up, shipping documentation and billing.
- Screen all orders for the possible fulfillment with current stock.
- Assist customer and our account managers with new product flow through our internal systems.
Minimum Qualifications or Requirements:
Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
Strong mathematical skills, spreadsheet operations and organizational skills are required
3-5 years of industrial Customer Service
A Bachelor’s Degree.
Hanwha Azdel, Inc. manufactures high performance thermoplastic composites designed for both interior and exterior applications across many different industries, major segments served include automotive, heavy truck, recreational vehicles, industrial, and other transportation applications
Role: Domestic Customer Service Rep
Apply for this job now.