· Manage day to day operations of a 26,000+ ft. office building including tenant relations
· Coordinate tenant requests and administration of maintenance services
· Answer and route phone calls from tenants and vendors to the appropriate contact and/or dispatch personnel based on immediate needs
· Provide tenants and vendors with assistance in all aspects of scheduling building maintenance, communicating building procedures and supplying general building information
· Evaluate vendor performance and cost and, as needed, review alternative vendors
· Provide high quality of customer service, update and maintain current daily and emergency tenant contact lists and tenant information manuals
· Process correspondence for tenants, contractors and other third parties
· Maintain and update insurance certificate files for all contractors performing work at the properties
· Assist with the scheduling of contractor work and coordinate with tenants
· Maintain and update as necessary all tenant contact information, after hour access
· Maintain reported Risk Management Policies and Incidents immediately upon occurrence and emergency contact information as well as a master tenant contact e-mail address listing
· Handle miscellaneous assignments as requested
· Maintain highly organized filing system for leases, tenants, insurance certificates, vendors, buildings, drawings, contracts and Purchase Orders
· Coordinate rent/lease collections
· Maintain accurate accounts receivable/accounts payable records
· Dispatch tenant work orders; Maintain tenant work order e-mail
· Handle tenant, vendor and prospective tenant walk-ins
· Assist with tenant and vendor related interface as needed
· Assist with tenant relations as required
Experience/skill set should include:
· Knowledge of office accounting and bookkeeping procedures
· Exceptional computer skills – MS Office Suite
· 2-3 years administrative experience in a commercial leasing office environment
· Familiarity with facilities operations
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong ability to work independently; Ability to research and problem solve
· Demonstrated knowledge of phone and email procedures and etiquette
· Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Strong attention to detail
Dunbar Harder, PLLC is a Houston based immigration law firm providing effective immigration solutions for businesses and individuals. The law firm is committed to providing world class legal solutions in an attentive, conscientious environment. This commitment promotes responsiveness and encourages open channels of communication resulting in effective and constructive decision-making.
Our experienced attorneys and staff have lived, worked and studied throughout the world. Our international experiences provide us with a global mind-set allowing us to better recognize, appreciate and understand the needs of our business and individual clients. Dunbar Harder, PLLC prides itself on its capacity to anticipate immigration trends and proactively provide legal advice and guidance to businesses across all sectors, both nationally and internationally.
Role: Property Manager
Apply for this job now.