Company: GENTLEMEN BARISTAS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £11.00 - £12.50 per hour
Our biggest space yet, outdoors and indoor space, with lovely views and filled with sunshine. Full all-day brunch menu, fresh pastries, cakes and sandwiches. Open weekdays + Saturdays.
We’d like to meet a well-mannered head barista - could that be you?
We have a tagline, we thought it was important to define how we behave: ‘Well-mannered Coffee’ Being well-mannered means being friendly to our customers, respectful to our suppliers, and generous to our neighbours. It means being upstanding, behind the counter and in the community. It means always thinking about others?
We are kindly requesting that friendly and sociable head baristas who are passionate about people, coffee, and good old-fashioned chat contact us immediately.
Why would anyone want to work with us?
Our story started in 1698, when the London coffee house cemented itself as the quintessential melting pot of political, philosophical and creative debate. Fast forward 316 years to 2014 to Union Street where we opened our very first coffee house, inspired by, and determined to recreate, those age-old traditions of serving a superb cup of coffee in creative and inspiring surroundings and providing a meeting point and thinking space for London’s modern-day visionaries.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Exceptional customer service
- A love of Hospitality
- An interest in coffee and an eagerness to learn more
- An eye for quality, detail and working well under pressure
- Team players who always think of others
- Good time keeping
- A willingness to get stuck in during busy service hours and go the extra mile
And here are just some of the perks of working for us:
- complimentary coffees all day long - even on your days off!
- Flexible hours, and DAY TIME only shifts
- Coffee training and further development opportunities
- A daily meal allowance
- Discounted when not working
- Close to public transport
- Monthly coffee allowance from our roastery
- 40% off at our partner brands (The Lebanese Bakery/Chestnut Bakery)
- Refer a friend bonus
- Paid birthday off
- Paid lunch breaks
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free access to well being and employee assistance platforms
If this isn't enough to get you excited, just wait until you hear about our lovely roastery!