Workshop Recruitment are looking for an energetic and experienced full time Driver/Event Installer.
This is an exciting job involved with installing event equipment and exhibition stands in venues all over the country and abroad.
You will be responsible for driving the company vehicles to and from events and suppliers, as well as loading and unloading cargo, and setting up and striking the events.
• Drives company vehicles to and from events and vendors and ensures deliveries and pick-ups are on-time.
• Loads and unloads equipment onto vehicles and trucks for delivery to clients, venues and to return products to company warehouse.
• Packs and unpacks equipment.
• Prepares, assembles, installs and uninstalls exhibition stands, equipment, graphics with training, portable bars, furniture, and any other event assets.
• Works carefully to minimize damage and breakage of products.
• Sweeps and removes debris from event venues to ensure venue is left clean and without damage.
• Must be 21 years or older and have a valid clean UK Driver's License
• 2-3 years driving experience.
• Good knowledge of London streets, hotels and event venues a plus.
• Ability to follow rules of the road and driver safety guidelines.
• Ability to follow H&S at all times.
• Ability to multitask, work as a team and follow instructions.
• Ability to lift and carry 13-23 kgs repeatedly over course of work shift.
• Ability to work on your feet for extended hours.
• Good knowledge and ability to use tools and equipment that may include: Hammer screwdriver, hand drill, tape measure, dollies, lifts, and ladders.
• Ability to work daytime and late evenings on weekends.
Role: Events Installer/Driver
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Waterlooville, South East
Apply for this job now.