Established, MN-based property management company looking for a qualified, ambitious Property Manager to oversee the operations at their 200+ units in Burnsville.
If you have:
· At least 3 years of leasing or managerial experience in the rental property business
· Motivation to be a self-starter
· Independence and confidence to complete tasks with minimal supervision
· Ability and willingness to provide a high level of customer service to all residents
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A high level of organization
· Experience with both Market Rate and SEC 8/SEC 42 preferred
We want you to:
· Lease units (including showing apartments, resident screening, move-ins, etc.)
· Collect rents and prepare bank deposits
· Schedule outside vendors as necessary (painters, carpet cleaners, roofers, etc.)
· Establish and maintain positive resident relations
· Oversee the maintenance of the property, including supervision of a staff of 4
· Maintain a professional appearance of the office
· Interact with peers, co-workers and the corporate office both frequently and effectively
· Perform additional duties as necessary
UHR is a recruiting agency that takes pride in hiring more than temporary solutions; we are looking to match you with your next career by establishing a relationship with you and our clients. We never charge our candidates for applying or accepting a job through us.
Role: Property Manager - Burnsville
Apply for this job now.