COMPANY: GLOBAL PERSONNEL SOLUTIONS LTD
JOB TYPE: Chef de Partie
SALARY: Up to £20,000 per annum + grats, shares, live-in, 1 on 1 career plan
We are looking for an ambitious Chef de Partie who wants to work in a top-quality, high-end environment; working beside devoted professionals who will be a driving force in your career development; working & living on one of the most beautiful Islands of Scotland.
Can you see the opportunity?
- You can be “a star in the making” in a company that rewards hard work and loyalty and one that will help you realise your ultimate goals and ambitions
- Do you have a passion for your own development & welfare utilising: the resorts, industry-leading training strategies; on-job supervision; detailed “person-centred” development programmes & processes?
- Do you desire to relocate to one of Scotland’s most beautiful Islands?
- Do you have the profile to be an ambitious, motivated and driven member of the team, seeking out new experiences, adding to your skillset and preparing yourself for future promotion?
Can you picture yourself there?
- The business is well-positioned within the stunning Scottish Island countryside, only minutes from the town's main shopping & UK transport links.
- This awesome resort offers: decadent bedrooms and suites; stylish bars, two restaurants and brasserie; glamorous health club and spa with three swimming pools, sauna, steam room, games hall and children’s adventure park; and array of countryside-external activities.
- Creatively set amidst lush-landscape with some of the best views in Scotland, our client’s hotel & spa is a stunning example of high-end, luxury in a mind-blowing environment.
Are you the one, do you have?
- The personality to project a positive, professional, friendly and fun image to the guests & teams throughout the resort.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a quality hotel/restaurant/retail restaurant environment, in the same/similar position.
- A contagious personality; a great eye-for-detail; an obsession with "going beyond" to enhance the guest experience through your love of food.
- Passion with a desire for first-class cuisine and an appetite to learn?
- Positivity with a can-do attitude and are able to listen and take on feedback from your colleagues and customers.
- A great work ethic and have self-discipline, organisational skills and meticulous grooming standards.
- The skills to thrive in a quality-led, fast-paced working environment.
- Good knife and cooking skills with some experience of working with fresh ingredients within a quality environment.
- The ability to consistently deliver high-end service standards from the year-round-busy outlets.
- Show the flexibility to be "hands on" and the ability to work in all the sections within the kitchens.
- Have a good working knowledge of all necessary due diligence and must be able to maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene within the kitchen.
- Excellent salary and share of gratuities.
- Subsidised, en-suite apartment.
- Personalised self-development plan with tutor/mentor.
- Company shares package.
- Gold leisure & spa membership for self and family.
If you are the one and this is the one, send your CV to G.P.S and set your coordinates.
Role: Chef de Partie: Four-Star, Award-Winning Hotel & Spa: Scottish Islands
Job Type: Chef de Partie
Apply for this job now.