Who we are:
Lawry’s Restaurants, Inc. has become an icon of culinary excellence and hospitality in Los Angeles and beyond. Family owned and operated, Lawry’s has earned the loyalty of customers and co-workers alike. Our mission at Lawry’s Restaurants is to grow and prosper by delighting our guests in providing a legendary dining experience at an exceptional value.
Who we are looking for:
Lawry’s Restaurants, Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Accountant at Lawry’s Restaurants Corporate Office, located in Pasadena. The ideal candidate must have a college degree (accounting/finance degree preferred) and a minimum of 5-7 years of accounting experience. Solid oral/written communication skills, strong knowledge of Accounting systems (Dynamics GP experience a plus) and proficiency with POS systems (Micros preferred), highly skilled with Excel/MS Office products will be expected. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the incumbent in this position will be responsible for various duties within the Accounting Department that will include:
· Support Operations with their daily, weekly and monthly reports and inquiries
· Co-manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department staff
· Process daily, weekly, monthly and year end transactions for general ledger, cash receipts, inventory, payroll and treasury
· Oversee accounts payable functions
· Responsible for reconciling and filing sales tax for multiple State agencies
· Responsible for preparing and issuing monthly financial statements for multiple legal entities
· Responsible for managing fixed asset module including implementation
· Prepare cash forecasts, P&L variance analysis, balance sheet reconciliations
· Perform Financial Planning & Analysis projects and other analytical work
· Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance with accuracy and timeliness of reporting
· Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
· Assist in the coordination and completion of annual audits and governmental/regulatory audits
· Provide recommendations for improvements in systems and procedures
· Complete special projects as assigned
We have a small but mighty Accounting department that requires an individual who is dynamic, able to handle a fast-paced environment, flexible, detail oriented and dependable. The ability to establish priorities and handle multiple tasks at once is a must.
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and resume to: #removed#
We are a Drug Free Workplace Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do E-Verify
Lawry's Restaurants, Inc. is a leader in the restaurant industry with an 96 year history of exceeding our guest's expectations.
We are a family owned company with high values, superb quality products, beautiful surroundings and an excellent workplace atmosphere that contributes to a longevity record seldom reached by competitor companies. We are a company both stable and progressive, both traditional and innovative.
Our mission at Lawry's Restaurants is to grow and prosper by delighting our guests in providing our guests a world class dining experience at an exceptional value.
Lawry's takes pride in the spirit of loyalty, enthusiasm and dedication of our co-workers. We offer career growth and personal development in a unique atmosphere of stability, professionalism and fun.
Role: Senior Accountant Corporate
Apply for this job now.