Company: YMCA OF GREATER FORT WAYNE
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
The Whitley County Family YMCA is seeking engaging and attentive part-time Female Personal Trainer to join our team.
Under the supervision of the Wellness Director, Personal Trainers conduct personal training sessions with YMCA members.
Using approved methods and knowledge gained from education or certification and ensuring the safety of all patrons, our Personal Trainers will foster relationships while walking our members through a safe and effective wellness journey.
PAY RATE DETAILS
Starting pay range: $17.75- $18.25 depending on experience
Shifts Available: Whitley County Family YMCA, Columbia City, IN 46725
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Reliable transportation to attend work.
- Must have 40-80 hours of personal training experience.
- Must have a four-year degree in Exercise Science, PE, or other health-related field or certification as a personal trainer.
- Valid certifications include: YMCA, NSCA, ACE, ACSM, AFAA, or Cooper Institute.
- Must be able to maintain certifications and other training requirements for the position as outlined.
- Able to fulfill all demands and skills in spirit, mind, and body for personal trainers in accordance to YMCA standards.
- Positive, service-oriented attitude serving diverse members in regard to age, abilities, ethnicity, gender, race, economic status, religion, etc.
- Team player willing to contribute to the culture, mission, and values of the YMCA
- Free individual membership at all YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne facilities (Allen, Whitley, Wells counties); part-time staff have the opportunity for a small cost to add additional eligible members.
- Voluntary 403b Retirement Savings Account
Powered by JazzHR