Onsite Recruitment Coordinator
Salary: £21,500 - £23,000 per annum dependant on experience
Location: Milton Keynes
Holidays: 24 days + celebration day!
Benefits: Pension & life assurance, high street and leisure discounts through our benefits portal, internal training & access to our development platform, plus excellent career progression opportunities
We're the UK's largest recruiter and workforce provider, proudly partnering with some of the country's best-loved brands for over 30 years, and we are currently looking for an Onsite Recruitment Coordinator to join our onsite team in Milton Keynes.
Working in a fast-growing company, you will be a core contact for our client and worker requirements, so a passionate, driven and flexible attitude is vital.
The Onsite Recruitment Coordinator Role
Working as part of a fast-paced onsite team, focusing on helping candidates find the best jobs you will be involved in:
- Fulfilling daily volume requirements in line with client deadlines; including the recruitment and selection of workers
- Conducting inductions and refresher training
- Inputting and checking data for weekly payroll ensuring accuracy
- Being responsible for administration processes such as change requests and absences
- Assisting with the on-call phone on a rotational basis
- Managing compliance requirements and keeping secure records for audit purposes
- Providing a positive customer experience, dealing with any worker queries quickly and efficiently
Who are we looking for?
- The ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and strong problem-solving skills
- You will have a customer-centric mindset, always putting people first
- A resilient, driven and flexible approach
- You will ideally have experience within the recruitment industry, although this is not essential
- You will be able to build and maintain effective relationships with both clients and customers
Staffline are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.