COMPANY: BROTMAN, NUSBAUM, IBRAHIM, P.L.L.C.
Brotman Nusbaum Ibrahim (BNI) is seeking a organized File Clerk / Admin Assistant to do perform clerical/office support task and office administrative work. We're seeking a file clerk that must be organized and possess a serious understanding of confidentiality and data protection. The ideal candidate will be skilled in computers and detail-oriented. This is an office that has a family dynamic so its important that you're friendly, approachable and enthusiastic about work.
- Check incoming paperwork (correspondence, invoices etc.) and make copies
- Scanning, indexing, filing of incoming and outgoing correspondence and medical records
- Order, receive and maintain office supplies and inventory
- Proven experience as file clerk at a law firm
- Knowledge in MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner and fax machine
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with answering phones and directing calls to the appropriate persons
- Excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick-time
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holidays off
Brotman Nusbaum Ibrahim (BNI), is a renowned personal injury law firm in Boca Raton, Florida, that services Broward County, Miami-Dade County and Palm Beach County. Our principals and staff include a powerful combination of skilled general personal injury lawyers, medical malpractice attorneys, and product liability attorneys. BNI has proven results for handling negligence lawsuit claims for people in South Florida, recovering the damages they deserve. Our team of lawyers is dedicated to helping injury victims and their families who have suffered due to the negligence, carelessness or wrongdoing of another. We have accumulated an impressive track record for our clients.
Role: File Clerk / Administrative Assistant
Location: Boca Raton,
Apply for this job now.