Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £23.13 - £35.00 per hour
Our client, a Local Authority in Yorkshire are currently looking for an enthusiastic Social Worker to join their MASH Team.
Pay rate would be up to £35/Hr.
- Extensive experience of section 47 investigations.
- Screening referrals.
- Clear understanding of the principle and function of a Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub.
- Risk management.
- Evidence of ability to use analytical skills to determine positive outcomes for children and young people within tight timescales.
Requirements for this role:
- SWE Registered
- A minimum 2 years of post-qualifying experience as a Social Worker
- Hold a UK Driving License
Reed is now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms Apply.
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Refer a Friend scheme and earn up to £250
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010
If this role excites you, Apply today!