Chenega Professional & Technical Services (CPTS) is seeking an experienced and motivated Front-End Software Engineer to become part of our team developing mission-critical applications for the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). You will work in a collaborative team environment to design, develop and enhance front end software for search functionality and the DEA’s enterprise data warehouse systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
Build new customer-facing features and reusable UI patterns
- Collaborate with UI and UX designers to create the best experience for our end users.
- Write tests to ensure code is accurate and troubleshoot/debug code as needed.
- Provide valuable work in support of Scrum Team efforts.
- Participate in active team environment as both a continual learner and supportive coach.
- Strong communication skills required which includes the ability to articulate the why, how, and what of our work.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
- Minimum of 3 years of ASP.Net C# MVC based web development experience using Visual Studio 2008 or higher.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) in an Agile development environment.
- Active Secret clearance required.
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ for message brokering.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to work independently and part of a team.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
This widely recognized 8(a) Small Business firm specializes in providing information technology, health scientific, engineering and technical support, professional management and administrative services to federal government agencies.
Role: Front-End Software Engineer
Apply for this job now.