Level 3 Teaching Assistant
£65.00-£80.00 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Level 3 Teaching Assistant.
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply team to work in a local primary school in Lincoln from September 2021. This is a full-time position and is until October half-term at the very least, longer for the right candidate. We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaging Teaching Assistant to support in the classroom as well as a 1:1 basis to children across KS2.
This is a full-time position, starting in September 2021. You'll be joining a dynamic and creative team. The Level 3 Teaching Assistant will provide general classroom support across Key Stage Two as well as some small group work. The role would suit someone with excellent knowledge of the KS2 curriculum.
You'll be joining a large school in Lincoln, with a strong leadership team, the school has a fantastic community feel. Both pupils and staff enjoy attending and working at the school.
To be considered for the Level 3 Teaching Assistant position, you will:
• Hold a Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification.
• Have experience of working as a Level 3 Teaching Assistant in a Primary environment.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Ideally have experience delivering primary lessons.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Primary Supply Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Lincolnshire Branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.