Position: Implementation Specialist, Large Financial Institutions
** BANKING EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED **
Applicants without banking experience will not be considered.
The Implementation Specialist is a member of the VSoft Implementation Services team. This individual works in conjunction with the Implementation Manager by efficiently and professionally handling the daily technical and functional service areas of the implementation project.
The primary focus of the position will be providing configuration, installation, training, testing and issue resolution services for the client engagement. The Implementation Specialist will utilize industry and product knowledge as well as verbal and written communications skills to contribute to the successful implementation of VSoft's applications.
- Implements VSoft software solutions at client sites with high levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Assists with the definition of the hardware, system software and network configuration required for implementation of VSoft applications.
- Conducts the installation of VSoft applications.
- Assists with business rules definition and creation.
- Conducts verification testing on client workflows.
- Delivers training sessions to clients for VSoft applications.
- Conducts analysis and resolution of complex client problems/situations while practicing excellent client relation skills.
- Provides support for client testing.
- Works with Delivery Services teams to resolve IR's (Incident Reports) during the client engagements.
- Recognizes and communicates internally, the potential for additional products and/or services sales to existing clients.
Experience and Educational Requirements
- Minimum Requirement - must have 3 years experience in banking, implementation and SQL
- Experience installing, configuring and programming an item processing software solution.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to resolve complex client problems and/or situations.
- Ability to interact at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent client relation skills.
- Superior oral and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Team player as exhibited by working relationship with team members as well as others throughout the company.
- Experience in Item Processing highly desirable.
- Must have strong experience in:
- Microsoft and TCP/IP networking skills including DHCP, DNS, addressing, subnets and WAN/LAN principles
- Providing technical support and/or installation of LAN hardware and software.
- Internet, SSL, certificate management, load balancing and Intranet technologies
- Ability to document processes.
- Skilled in interpreting requirements and ensuring that solutions meet those requirements.
- A degree is a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Up to 50 percent travel may be required.
VSoft Corporation offers platform-based services for the BFSI industry. Founded in 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia, VSoft has enjoyed significant growth over the years. We currently serve more than 2600 clients on multiple continents. Our keys to success have been our outstanding associates, who have developed, sold and supported innovative solutions. VSoft's original founders remain in leadership today.
We are also privileged to have customers ranging from community to large global financial institutions who have participated in our growth by providing valuable guidance on their needs and strategic direction. We approach every aspect of our business with our customers in mind. Our goal is to create long-term relationships with our customers; evolving together and developing new ideas and solutions not just for our customers, but with them.
At VSoft we believe that listening carefully to our customers and striving to exceed their expectations are vital to our continued success.
Role: Implementation Specialist, LFI - BANKING
Apply for this job now.