Manufacturing business in Aurora has an immediate opening for a production purchasing agent . Must have at least 3 years’ experience in the scheduling of production flow within an industrial manufacturing environment.
Duties will include:
- Review inventory, back orders and purchase requisition reports to identify material needs.
- Place purchase orders with suppliers, schedule deliveries and manage logistics.
- Collaborate and communicate regularly with Customer Service, Sales and Receiving to ensure that expectations are constantly met.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of 3 years purchasing experience, preferably in industrial manufacturing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Be able to work independently and have good time management skills.
Please include salary history with resume.
Role: Purchasing Agent
Apply for this job now.