Conduct minor plant maintenance and maintain condition of building and grounds for 5 plants by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Clean plant areas according needs and maintain organization of maintenance area.
- Conduct interior and exterior painting as needed.
- Conduct minor structural repairs, or build and install structures such as door jams, walls, production benches, carpet installation, etc.
- Conduct minor electrical work such as cleaning and replacing lighting fixtures, repairing electrical cords and minor electrical repair on small equipment.
- Maintain walking paths during winter months via snow blowing, shoveling and salting walking areas.
- Maintain or update landscaping by pulling weeds, cutting grass, adding mulch, adding rock or designing other landscape options.
- Carry out back up responsibilities for Chip Room operator.
- Run errands in company vehicle to pick up supplies for building maintenance functions, company functions or other projects.
- Transport small equipment, tools or parts between plants.
- Conducts and maintain lower level preventative maintenance on plant equipment.
- Carryout maintenance and repairs according to OSHA, EPA, DOT, DNR and other governmental agency regulations.
- Carries out emergency contingency plans.
- Attend annual DOT training on hazardous waste management.
- Attend annual RCRA training on hazardous waste management.
- Attend annual Emergency Contingency Plan training.
Monday - Thursday 6am to 3pm
Friday 6am to 10am
Role: Building Maintenance
Location: Menomonee Falls,
Apply for this job now.