Are you looking for a work life balance?
Are you an NQT or FQT looking to build on your skillset and experience through supply or short-term placements?
Whatever your preferred Key Stage or availability Teaching Personnel is confident we can assist in finding the most suitable placements for you. Whether you are seeking a couple of extra days work per week or consistent full time work we are able to help.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have a childworkforce DBS on the update service or be happy to apply for one
- Excellent classroom management as well as behaviour management
- The ability to deliver engaging and exciting lessons off another teachers plans
In return Teaching Personnel offer:
- A range of work across Bristol, South Gloucestershire and Bath, however, we always keep you as local a possible
- Refer a friend scheme - we reward you with £50 straight into your bank
- CPD academy allowing you to gain qualifications while you work
- Your own personal consultant to assist and support you
- Flexible work as well as long-term employment opportunities
- Competitive weekly pay £100-120 per day
If this is something you are interested in or would like to hear more, please click apply.