COMPANY: TEACHING PERSONNEL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full time
SALARY: £60 - £80 per day
If you are seeking a rewarding position within a mainstream primary school supporting positive behaviour management and improving outcomes for young people.
"Our support team is expanding this academic year, and due to this we wish to appoint a Behaviour Mentor to join our team at the earliest convenience. The successful Behaviour Mentor will work with identified pupils across KS1 - KS2, monitor behaviour and implementing strategies to improve behaviour across the cohort with the support of the SENCO and Inclusion Manager" - Head Teacher.
- Full time Behaviour Mentor position, immediate start
- Guaranteed for the remainder of the academic year (July 2019)
- Working with small groups of identified pupils, improving behaviour & outcomes
- Full support from the members of the SLT
- Access to CPD training courses through partner schools
- Great location, South East London (Borough of Greenwich)
- Earn between £1000 - £1200 per month. *Experience dependent
**Experience working with children and young people within an educational/youth work setting is highly desirable for this position. **
This RC primary school services a diverse community, resulting in higher than average number of pupils with English as an Additional Language (EAL) and significantly more pupils receiving Pupil Premium funding throughout their education. The successful Behaviour Mentor will work with a range of pupils across KS1 - KS2 who have been identified to display challenging behaviour in school. These pupils will work in small groups (no more than 10 pupils) and on a 1:1 basis to improve behaviour, motivation and standards throughout next academic year.
If you are interested in this position apply ASAP for immediate consideration. Please submit a copy of your most recent CV to Abi and a cover letter outlining all experiences with children and young people. To obtain further information, please contact the London South East branch on 02075933075.