Our client is an ambitious and entrepreneurial full service law firm which uses technology and modern working practices to offer its lawyers a more bespoke, dynamic and efficient way of delivering legal services to their clients.
The business has adapted extremely well to pandemic-related working from home, because their model lends itself operating remotely, and their technology and culture is already well-embedded to make working from home, work. In contrast to most of the market, they have continued recruiting and their lawyers generating work throughout the lockdown, and they will come out the other side in an extremely healthy position.
The business has recently won a number of industry awards and grown significantly. Their consultants are all experienced lawyers who have worked at the country's top commercial law firms or in senior positions in-house. They are now looking to grow further and expand their offering by encouraging additional experienced and entrepreneurial lawyers to share their vision.
- An innovative business model, which allows you to drive your business forward without the stifling constraints of traditional law firm partnership.
- A transparent, performance-based remuneration structure, based entirely on revenue you generate and including business you source and refer to your colleagues and work you do for their clients, as well as work you originate and service yourself.
- All the tools, infrastructure and resources you'd expect in a London law firm, combined with unrivalled flexibility and support.
- A central London office space (the end of lockdown permitting!), but also freedom to work from wherever suits you and your clients best.
- Centralised administration, compliance, invoicing, IT, banking, and marketing functions, providing cohesion to the firm's operations.
- A flat structure and a happy and collegiate culture, matched with a business model which allows lawyers freedom and flexibility to control their business and careers.
- A model which will allow your clients to benefit from a responsive, commercial and accurate legal service delivered by a team of specialists who have come across similar issues in the past.
- You're probably an experienced lawyer with a high-quality background and might have worked at one of the country's top commercial law firms, or at a senior level in-house. Maybe you're sick of the politics, administration and frustration which can come with a traditional law firm, and want to offer your clients a responsive, commercial and accurate legal service in a flexible and value-added manner. As well as your legal skills, you'll definitely be entrepreneurial and have strong levels of empathy and emotional intelligence.
- It's not necessary that you currently hold the "partner" badge, but you must have a strong personal following or book of contacts.
If you fit the above description and want to hear more, get in touch to hear how our client's model could benefit you and your clients. This is an opportunity to take your business somewhere better.
To discuss this opportunity please contact David von Dadelszen in complete confidence.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.