Well established, stable and growing Metal Tubing Fabricator located in Kirkwood has an immediate need for a Maintenance Technician. Must be able willing to move to a 2nd or 3rd shift after training.
Job duties include:
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of fabrication machinery and equipment including, drill press, punch press, brake press, tube benders, shears, saws, CNC benders, CNC lathes and mills, manual lathes, welding machinery, forklifts, laser cutters.
- Utilizing presses, welding machines, Bridgeport and manual lathe and other tools to fix parts on disabled machinery or equipment.
- Teardown and rebuild machinery and equipment.
- Replacing bearings, gears, motors, pumps, switches, hydraulics, pneumatics and troubleshooting electrical to 480v 3 phase and PLC's.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of industrial machinery and equipment. Experience in a metal fabrication environment would be ideal.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and troubleshooting electric, in addition to experience with bearings, gears, motors, pumps, circuits, switches, relays and PLC's.
- Technical school or training or equivalent experience required
- Ability to weld and braze
- Experience operating a forklift
1st shift 6:30am to 2:30 pm, 2nd shift 2:30pm to 10:30pm 3rd shift 10:30 pm to 6:30 am
Union shop. Must be able to pass a basic math and reading comprehension test, safety test, back ground and drug/physical test. High school diploma or GED required.
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, company paid life insurance and short term disability, 401K and paid vacation and holidays.
Tremendous opportunities for advancement with a stable company.
Bohn and Dawson is one of the largest contract tubing fabricators of it's kind in North America. We are an ISO/TS 16949 certified facility. Bohn and Dawson is geared to support high volume tube fabrication for today's demanding, dynamic manufacturing environment and have the delivery and quality awards to prove it.
Role: Maintenance Technician - Metal Fab Facility
Apply for this job now.