COMPANY: JMC LEGAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £45000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
This award-winning firm are one of the most prestigious law firms in West London and are looking to grow further. They have one of the best staff retention rates around, this is down to the way they support their staff, give industry leading training, and a real platform for career growth.
This firm are ranked highly in the Legal 500 and are top tier across many areas. They are a dynamic, forward thinking and commercially focusses practice that is completely multiservice. Over the years they have attracted many Lawyers out of the City of London, who are seeking more in the way of work-life balance, but still want to deal with quality work. The firm deal with an affluent and wealthy client base of individuals, on the business side the client base is broad, often making for a much more interesting caseload.
They have grown year on year and are currently very busy, this role comes with excellent prospects for progression. This practice are an ever growing, expanding legal 500 firm making this a particularly exciting time to join.
The firm are seeking to hire a Residential Property Solicitor 3+ years PQE to join their growing team of Solicitors based in the West London office.
The department deal with good quality levels of work and you will be dealing with a mixed caseload of conveyancing matters including freehold and leasehold purchases and sales, transfers of equity, re-mortgages and more.
This role comes with good prospects and career development. You will also be working alongside approachable, commercial and experienced partners, lawyers and fee-earners giving you fantastic caseload exposure.
- You will have experience in handling your Conveyancing cases
- You will be 3+ years PQE, with strong exposure in these matters.
- You should have good technical knowledge and be an organised individual
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients
- You will enjoy working in a challenging, fast moving and professional environment
What's on offer?
- Salary dependant on experience
- Market leading benefits package
- Exposure to fantastic quality levels of work whilst working within a friendly, and approachable team
- Great work / life balance initiatives
This is an excellent opportunity for a Residential Property Solicitor to join this highly regarded, legal 500 firm based in West London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.