An exciting job opportunity has arisen for dedicated Registered Nurse to work in an exceptional nursing home based in the Ledbury, Herefordshire area. You will be working for one of UK's leading healthcare providers
This service is a unique care hub with a Nursing Home, ABI (Acquired Brain Injury) Unit and ICU (Intermediate Care Unit). The nursing home has an overall 'Good' CQC rating and is currently working towards achieving "Outstanding"
**To be considered for this position you must be qualified as a Registered Nurse with a current active NMC Pin**
As a Nurse your key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical and social needs.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
- Good Nursing Experience
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Able to write Care Plans
- Able to show Empathy and warmth
- Able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc
- To be an effective team leader and role model
- To have the knowledge to make research based decisions regarding nursing care needs
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £19.50 per hour and the annual salary is up to £48,672 per annum. We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- The Annual Loyalty Bonus of £1,000
- Our Service Incentive Scheme Bonus of up to £500 per annum
- 35 days annual leave
- Company Maternity Pay (after a qualifying period)
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Individual Training Voucher allowance of £350 for your PDP
- Regular Clinical Supervision
- Regional Nurse Forums and online Groups
- Free access to RCNi e-learning
- Support with NMC Revalidation
- Individualised professional development programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
- Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
- Paid DBS check
Reference ID: 74
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call on #removed# or send your CV