As the Team Manager, you will be supporting a team of supervising social workers for an Independent Fostering Agency based in West London. This is an office basedfull-time and permanent position with the flexibility to work from home. This Independent Fostering Agency are one of the largest organisations within the UK.
You will need to have a background within a Fostering Team as a Senior Manager. Ideally, within an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity.
Benefits for you as the Team Manager:
- 30 Days Annual leave
- Mileage paid - 0.45P
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Team Manager:
- Motivate, supervise and support supervising social workers
- Develop and maintain relations with local authorities
- Ensure carers comply with all standards polices and guidance
- Work with the recruitment and placements team
- Participate in "on-call" and management back up duty rota
Requirements of you as the Team Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Experience of working within a Senior/Managerial position
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: West London
Salary: up to £47,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 0118 948 5555 or #removed# for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Team Manager role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
Role: Fostering Team Manager - Independent Fostering Agency
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, england, england
Apply for this job now.