This is an excellent opportunity for a talented executive assistant who thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented, professional environment. Our client, a mid-sized financial firm located in beautiful offices in downtown Minneapolis, is currently interviewing candidates with top-notch executive assistant skills (5-10+ years) to support group of busy executives. Requires excellent organization, meticulous detail, experienced with heavy calendaring, travel and expenses and strong technology skills. Duties will include:
- Schedule and maintain multiple calendars
- Coordinate heavy travel arrangements, both domestic and international
- Complete visas and other complicated travel-related documents
- Prepare and coordinate meeting materials including PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinate logistics for meetings, catering, video conference set up
- Plan and manage team events
- Expense reports, and other administrative duties
Requires a bold communicator who can provide next-step-thinking. Strong preference for Bachelor's degree and experience in a financial environment. Stable job history a must. Company offers generous pay, paid overtime, bonus, 100% paid employee benefits and FREE PARKING. Job #4511.
Role: Executive Assistant
Apply for this job now.