**Mandarin Speaking Required**
Atosa Catering Equipment, Inc. is an innovative leader in commercial refrigeration. At Atosa we manufacture sandwich prep tables, pizza prep tables, under-counter/worktop refrigerators and freezers, including glass door merchandisers.
Summary: Duties include participation and oversight of the quality assurance process, fulfilling distributor orders, maintaining quality control, fulfilling direct orders on an as needed basis, and completing and filing paperwork and reports as needed. This role requires someone who can balance workflow to match work efficiency on a daily basis, as well as someone who can adapt and adequately respond to an ever-changing work environment. This role also requires previous management skills as they will be responsible for team of 5 to 7 members (clerical and warehouse). The Operations Manager must address any employee issues and lead by example. Provide supervision of the Shipping / Receiving processes (monitor, track, and improve employee work efficiency).
- Order Processing: Supervising of the order entry and processing completed by office staff. (Order processing procedure consists of: verifying in Epicor Prohpet 21 that items on the POs are current and in stock, verifying that clients are within their credit terms, confirm receipt and availability with customers, communicate with customers regarding freight charges, entering orders into system, creating the shipping documents for the order, providing the proper documentation to the warehouse)
- Shipping Related Tasks: Supervising shipping related aspects of the processing procedure. Shipping aspects include: providing freight quotations to customers inquiring or placing orders, negotiating freight carrier rates, creating Bill of Ladings, creating shipping labels, creating packing slips in Epicor Prophet 21, providing documentation to the warehouse in a timely manner, ensuring products are picked up and delivered within a reasonable amount of time.
- Invoicing: Supervising and ensuring accuracy of invoices and credit memos. (Invoicing procedure consists of: Creating packing slips for all orders before they leave the facility in order to ensure the customer is within their credit terms and turning those packing slips into invoices including freight OR determining the reason for returned products and creating credit memos.)
- Record Keeping/Filing: Monitoring a daily filing system for inventory related tracking (including: a PO, BOL, PL, and invoice for each order shipped each day attached to a daily log of these orders and a physical count from the warehouse for the day), keeping a filing system for the customer related documentation (including PO’s Invoices, Payment Copies, and any other important customer related documents). Filing is done electronically on the Atosa cloud.
- Customer Service: Communicating on the phone and via email with the customers, knowing what information can and cannot be provided to the customers, properly answering calls and resolving and possible problems.
- Inventory Control: Responsible for safety, security and physical condition of the warehouse space. Manage warehouse employees: assign tasks, manage workflow, monitor and report employee performance, orient and train new employees if needed. Provide up to date, real-time updates of all inventory levels when requested. Monitor any leftover merchandise and adjust inventory accordingly. Work closely with the Operations Director to ensure that Epicor entries match real inventory in warehouse. Cooperate with current warehouse forklift drivers to ensure that inventory control is established. Manage warehouse floor/rack space to ensure organization and tractability
- Accounting: Oversee all accounting and financial aspects of the branch. Ensure branch is operating within the set financial guidelines/procedures. Oversee Accounts Receivable aspect and provide support for collections activities to the Sales Representatives.
- Bachelor's Degree: Business Administration, Operations, Supply Chain Management, Finance
- Management: 0-3 years
- Logistics, accounting, inventory, warehouse operations
- Mandarin speaking is required
For additional company information, please visit our website at #removed#
Role: Operations Manager
Apply for this job now.