The Rec Pool is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is a successful multinational organisation who offer plenty of opportunity for personal progression. They offer top standard of care across all types of services including supported living and residential.
There are various residential and supported living services within the West Sussex region. There is a range of service users with learning disabilities, mental health conditions and autism.
The Registered Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the Supported Living Services, monitoring activities and ensuring the quality of support and care is in line with policy and sector regulatory standards.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Focus on recruitment and retention
- Attending service review meetings, outcome based meetings, safeguarding meetings etc representing the organisation.
- Ensure the service is legally and ethically compliant
- Manage and motivate the team, including support workers, to meet the people we support care needs
- Responding to all the complaints and safeguarding related communication
- Ensure healthcare workers provide the required quality standards determined by the company
- Organise team meetings when required
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Effectively and confidentially managing data and information
- Providing exceptional customer care; undertaking relevant risk assessments
- Ensuring there are safe working environments for staff, investigating any accidents and complaints using process
- Have a good understanding of current CQC regulations along with other overarching governing bodies relevant to the Care Industry.
- Have a clear vision of how to support service to achieve "Outstanding" CQC results.
- Ability to follow through and monitor Improvement plan progress
- Have good IT skills, proficient with Word and familiar with excel although not essential.
- Good communicator, positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated, Resilient, Good eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills, to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic and pleasant individual - happy to take on ad hoc tasks
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-moving and fast-growing company environment
- Have previous experience previously been a Care Manager or similar role
- Full UK driving license
- Preferably have; Level 4 NVQ, QCF or equivalent
- Childcare Vouchers;
- Occupational sick leave;
- Auto-Enrolment pension scheme;
- Opportunities to help you achieve recognised qualifications through our training programme;
- Various E-Learning courses, specific to your individual role;
- Long service recognition awards;
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Dave at The Recruitment Pool: Tel 0330 4455 665.
Role: Residential Services Manager
Apply for this job now.