"You can't predict, you can prepare"
Graduate TA - Secondary & Further Education
- Education and Training - Education and Training - Education and Training -
Are you a recent graduate with ambitions within the Psychology industry?
Would you like to be based in Guildford? Do you know your objectives?
Would you like to gain paid experience in a college, ready for a secondary experience?
Are you looking for a Graduate TA position with an immediate start?
Academics London is currently looking to recruit recent university graduates interested in gaining paid experience in London primary and secondary schools. This is a wonderful opportunity for any graduates interested in becoming a teacher; and requires further experience to get on their PGCE course.
- Graduate TA position, 5 days a week, Mon-Friday
- Guildford - ideal Graduate TA role and reference for MSc/Research project
- November start
- One Year Contract, Education and Training provided
- Focus on SEMH, EBD and Autism
- £70 per day through an umbrella company
- College and Secondary Schools
- Working alongside dedicated teachers and tutors
- Opportunities for a permanent position after 20 weeks
- Unreal experience for your career over the next 10 years
If you are interested in becoming a College tutor or secondary teacher, but you would like to gain some experience working in a school first, this is a wonderful chance to decide whether the education sector is for you. A Graduate TA gains lots of experience of the inner workings of schools, and get a better idea of what to expect when they become a teacher.
You will be provided with the exact kind of experience and exposure to the education sector that PGCE course co-ordinators look for when appointing places.
Or, if you are considering Education/Clinical/Child/Forensic Psychology or Speech and Language/Art/Drama/Music Therapy, this is a fantastic Graduate TA role in Guildford. The school will provide some fantastic Education and Training.
What is more, you will make great links with senior leaders who can assist with future job prospects, specifically when it comes to your newly qualified teacher year.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A*-C in GCSE Maths, English and Science
- A university degree
- From Drama to English to Food Technology!
- Good communication skills
- Patience, understanding and wanting to test new patterns and behaviour
- Being able to commute to Guildford, dive or public transport
- Raising Attainment within behaviour
- Positive attitude
- Some experience working with children
- A basic understanding of safeguarding
- Willingness to learn and get involved
If you are interested or you want to know more, call Michael @ Academics on 02030040715.
Successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
Role: Graduate TA
Apply for this job now.