Company: WOODCREST COUNTRY CLUB
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job DescriptionWoodcrest Country Club is hiring a Pool Service Manager.
Woodcrest Country Club is a William Flynn designed course situated on 178 pristine acres in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. If you love working outdoors, you'll love working with us!
- Working knowledge of federal and state pool regulations/restrictions related to Covid 19.
- Experience with food and beverage service operation at country club or other similar venue.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to build relationships with customers, vendors and associates.
- Time management and staffing levels based on peaks and valleys in operational days and times.
- Able to create schedules.
- H.S Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass pre-employment background/drug screening.
- Create a welcoming experience for all members and guests with a high standard of quality, service and sanitation.
- Manage all grill and pool staff, including counseling, disciplining and scheduling.
- Train and educate new staff on the functions of the grill and pool operation.
- Complete inventory of food and beverage supplies at the grill.
- Assist with food and beverage ordering for the grill.
Check out our website at https://woodcrestcountryclub.com/