We are looking for an expert advisor on infection prevention and control to join a nationally recognised specialist provider as part of their exciting growth plans. You must have knowledge of clinical governance, legislative requirements and national/local policies. This role covers all of my clients sites in the Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire region
As the Quality Improvement Lead you will be reporting to the Head of Quality Improvement in this Infection Control role. You will contribute to a proactive and robust clinical governance and quality assurance framework that enables my client to measure and continuously improve the compliance and quality of their services.
As Quality Improvement Lead you will need:
- A qualification in Infection Control and Prevention
- Qualified Nurse (current registration not essential).
- Working knowledge of Care Quality Commission Regulations, Mental Capacity Act, Health and Safety, Safeguarding and all other relevant legislation and policies
- Clear understanding of the Care Act and its implications
- Experience of working in healthcare or social care sector
- Have worked in a multisite organisation previously
- Salary up to £40,000.00
- Specialist internal and external training
- Leadership development opportunities
- Relevant workshops, conferences and networking events
- Company pension scheme???????
- Sick pay
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to excel in this role, please click "APPLY" or contact Ryan on [... Click Apply...]for further information.