Are you an enthusiastic, driven and energetic individual? Then a career within our New Business team could be the perfect opportunity for you.
About the Company
We're one of the UK's leading providers of managed services for PCI DSS compliant card payment terminals, providing a tailored solution from 1 day to 5 years.
From our core business of providing terminals for rental or purchase, together with necessary transaction routing, we're looking to expand into fully managed processing and are building an extensive portfolio of white labelled and value added solutions. This transition supports the company's evolution to a more fully integrated card payments services provider.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking for a talented and motivated New Business Development Executive, to be part of an exciting expansion of the business over the next few years to grow the terminal base and added-value acquiring services. Your responsibilities will include:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound leads, field sales, outbound cold calls and emails
- Upsell additional terminals, accessories, repair options, acquiring, and other to maximise Gross Profit per deal
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve monthly / quarterly sales targets
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned area
- Ensure CRM is fully updated at all times
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Attend customer meeting as required
- Any ad-hoc promotions, campaigns or projects as required
Key Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Enthusiasm, drive and energy
- Inside sales experience would be a distinct advantage for this role, but not necessary
- Strong phone presence and experience making multiple sales calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Pipedrive or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening, proposition presentation and closing skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Complete MSC (Merchant Service Charge) health checks for customers via 123's acquiring partners and complete the change of acquirer process when required
- Good working knowledge of Outlook and Excel
- Effective team player
No card payment systems experience necessary......
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.