We currently have openings for 2nd shift Polish Shop Operators in our Neenah, WI facility.
The qualified candidates should have:
- Basic knowledge of polishing/buffing stainless steel and other metals.
- Experience in operating both pedestal and hand grinding and buffing equipment.
- Familiarity with Vibratory Polishing and Glacier polishing equipment a plus.
- Ability to follow quality procedures and processes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulation
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Polish and buff stainless steel
- Accurately use simple measuring and hand-polishing tools
- Read and work with blueprints
- Replace worn polishing belts
- Maintain machine in good operating condition
Custom Marine Inc offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Custom Marine is a leading manufacturer of highly engineered original equipment and aftermarket steel, stainless steel, and Titanium components.
Role: Polishing-Machine Shop Operators 2nd Shift
Apply for this job now.