VP of Construction
The ImageOne Specialty Construction division specializes in nationwide interior and exterior refresh programs, remodels and retrofits. We offer a comprehensive list of services, such as Fabrication & Installation, Fascia & Storefront Restoration, Full Exterior & Interior Renovations, Carpentry, Plumbing, Interior & Exterior Finishing, Architectural Elements, Construction & Demolition, Fixtures, Decor Elements and Displays.
Our project management and field teams work side by side with our blue chip customer base, consisting of retailers, restaurants, commercial banks, convenient stores, gas stations, hotels and others, as well as leading architects, to ensure a smooth transition from design through opening day.
We create value for our customers by combining top-of-the-line design and fabrication quality with value engineering, to develop cost-effective construction solutions that meet both your specifications and your budget.
The VP of Construction is responsible for the support and management of project management teams and all on-site construction personnel to ensure the success of multiple programs simultaneously. This includes all aspects of the construction management process, from estimating to close outs. The candidate must be able to manage multiple teams and clients on large multi-site programs, and will be accountable for the satisfaction of our clients, the profitability of the programs and the success of the team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides pre-development input of construction techniques and job cost
- Provides oversight for value engineering for all pre-development projects
- Approve all final construction documents, schedules, and budgets
- Assists estimating department with providing qualified trades for the bidding process
- Coordinates plans, specs, and bids to finalize subcontractor scopes
- Responsible for all aspects of multiple programs from start to finish
- Oversees the preparation of daily/ weekly reports on project progress
- Resolves subcontractor disputes
- Management of the Project Managers and Field Supervisors
- Ensures Associates and subcontractors are in compliance with company safety standards
- Executes successful completion and close-out and the acceptance of each project by the Owner
- Assist Safety/Environmental Director by representing the Company on OSHA inspections
- Minimum 10 years experience as Construction Project Manager or above, with experience on multi-site program management strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated project financial controls experience
- Demonstrated leadership, management and motivational skills
- Strong construction field experience
- Computer literate: program/project management software, cost and scheduling software, Excel and Word
- Demonstrated experience with contract management issues including bidding, change orders, budgets and negotiating contract terms and conditions
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction, structural design, engineering or related field preferred
Role: VP of Construction
Apply for this job now.