Skan is a fast growing, Silicon Valley-based startup building the next generation AI-powered Process Intelligence platform to enable the modern enterprise to understand the telemetry of work in their organizations. Utilizing the latest in computer vision and machine learning, Skan helps customers go beyond consulting projects and outdated process mining techniques to understand their digital processes so they can accelerate digital transformation and automation efforts, drive continuous organization-wide process improvement, and build strategic employee training initiatives.
We recently raised our $14M Series A investment round from Cathay Innovation and Zetta Venture Partners, and are already working with some of the top enterprises in insurance, banking, healthcare, manufacturing, and more.
Director/Sr. PMM of Product Marketing, GTM and ABM
Skan is looking for a Director/Sr. PMM of Product Marketing - Go-to-Market and Account-Based Marketing in Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, or remote to lead the companys go-to-market strategy and execution. This is an entrepreneurial role with a high degree of ownership, reporting directly to the VP of Marketing.
- Drive Skans Go-To-Market strategy and execution across new product launch, customer success marketing, and expansion in our largest enterprise customers
- Build and execute launch plans for new product and features to build awareness and excitement in the market around Skans Process Intelligence Platform
- Develop creative, highly customized account-based marketing programs to expand Skans footprint and impact with our largest enterprise customers
- Translate highly technical features and capabilities into simple to understand messaging and positioning. Contribute to the evolving Skan platform and category story
- Stay up-to-date on process intelligence, process improvement, automation, and AI markets and technologies
- Support engagement with analysts and press
- Drive co-marketing efforts with Skans technology and consulting partners
- 4-10 years of experience in a product marketing or go-to-market role at a software company
- Experience working at an early stage startup
- Experience in consulting or similar customer-facing role preferred
- Familiarity and comfort with technical topics such as AI, ML, and automation