Our firm provides planning, engineering, and surveying services. Each department collaborates to create integrated solutions. We offer a full range of services, including research, feasibility studies, general plan amendments, zone changes, preliminary design, due diligence cost estimates, and tentative maps. We also liaison for our clients with local planning commissions and review boards.
We are seeking a CAD Designer with previous work experience at a civil engineering firm. The Designer will prepare preliminary and final maps, plans, drawings, exhibits, and digital data files using CAD drafting programs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Report to the Project Manager.
- Prepare street, sewer, water, storm drain, grading, and other engineering maps, exhibits, and drawings.
- Update drawings and CAD files as directed by engineers or land development management.
- Daily backup CAD drawings.
- Work with standard CAD specs, formats, and base files required by private firms and government agencies.
- Enlarge or reduce drawings to fit specific sale.
- Prepare drawings in compliance with company standards.
- Maintain CAD files and database.
- Provide services and support to the land development team.
- 3+ years of experience in CAD, preferably, for a civil engineering firm.
- Associate's degree in CAD Technology or similar field.
- Knowledge of basic computer aided design and engineering terms, procedures, and processes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Mathematical skills and ability to make calculations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Powered by JazzHR