We are seeking a Home Health Aide /Personal Care Aide: to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
Interim Healthcare, a national Home Health care company, is recruiting caregivers to work with our growing client base. We have 350 offices nationwide and 50 years of solid results as well as proven systems that bring strong leadership. Interim Healthcare of Central New Mexico is a locally owned and operated franchise. Core Value : We work Hard , and we reward Hard work!
* NON MEDICAL
Essential Function: To assist as assigned with activities of daily living such as grooming, ambulation, transfers, general companionship, and adequate nutritional intake. Maintains clean, safe and healthy client environment.
- Valid driver's license
- Valid auto liability insurance
- Six (6) months of accumulated experience in a similar job classification, similar life experience or
- Graduate of a training and competency program as required by the Office and State or Federal law/regulation or
- Basic understanding of housekeeping
- Basic understanding of nutrition and meal preparation
- Access to Smart Phone w/ data
- A basic understanding of texting technology
- Proficiency in using Google Maps
Preferred hires will also have/be:
- Conversationally fluent in Spanish
Must have a minimum availability of one (1) weekend day (either Saturday and/or Sunday) and a minimum of 4 weekdays (Mon-Fri) for at least one of the following windows:
- 6am - 4pm
- 8am - 6pm
- 10am - 8pm
- 1pm - 11pm
- Locally owned/operated
- HHA Skills Course Training - Certifications
- Competitive Pay w/ longevity increases
- Paid TB test annually
- Paid travel time
- Paid Training
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Weekly pay - Direct Deposit
- HIPAA-compliant texting application
- Software to view your schedule, client info, and complete visit notes from your phone
- RN supervision
- CNA : 12-hour In-service Credit for Renewal license provided
Pay depends on experience (DOE)
Interim Healthcare, a national Home Health care company, is recruiting caregivers to work with our growing client base. We have 350 offices nationwide and 50 years of solid results as well as proven systems that bring strong leadership.
Interim Healthcare of Central New Mexico is a locally owned and operated franchise. It is our vision to be the company of choice for our continuum of care services in Central and Northern New Mexico by providing dignified and compassionate care that gives our clients the independence to choose how they live.
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices.
Role: Caregiver / CNA / Home Health Aide - Santa Fe
Location: Santa Fe,
Apply for this job now.