HVAC Maintenance Technician
Gentry Heating is a heating and air conditioning company who has been proudly serving the residents and businesses of Western North Carolina since 1963. We are focused on providing quality, dependable service at a competitive price. Our family of contractors and technicians strive to deliver integrity, respect, and consideration to all customers all the time. We value community involvement and participate in a variety of local programs to help the less fortunate; including annual trips abroad to build homes for underprivileged residents. If you are looking for something more than just a job and want to be a part of this growing team, apply today!
We offer highly competitive compensation including 3 weeks PTO and paid training and professional development!
Pay Rate: Depending on Experience
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 3 weeks PTO, 9 Paid Holidays, Company Phone, Company Vehicle, 401K, Company Match
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Must pass drug and background screens
- Ability to operate power and hand tools safely
- Acquire EPA certification within 3 months of entering Maintenance Technician Level 1
- Demonstrate commitment to developing customer service skills
- Excellent verbal skills
- Professional phone skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic personality
- Well organized and ability to work independently