Take Your Career to New Heights:
At LaTrelle’s, we never say the sky is the limit because, for us, it’s just the beginning. Our family-owned and operated company began over 30 years ago in Houston’s William P. Hobby Airport with a single restaurant and has since grown to a diverse portfolio of more than 40 restaurants, featuring beloved national brands and local artisanal favorites.
Explore Opportunities Across the Nation:
As dedicated restaurateurs, we have a passion for great food served fresh, and we love sharing it with the thousands of customers who visit our restaurants each day. You will find out award-winning brands in some of the world’s largest and busiest airports, great sports and entertainment venues, and major metropolitan areas across America.
Join a Family that Values Your Input:
We take pride in our work and treat all employees as part of our ever-growing family. In the industry, we are known for promoting from within, rewarding people for hard work and innovations, and for having a host of employees who began as crew members, and has worked their way up to important leadership positions within our company.
Experience a Truly Rewarding Work Atmosphere:
We are always on the lookout for innovative, go-getters, who enjoy being a part of a winning team. In addition to offering competitive salaries and benefits packages, we provide an exciting array of opportunities for employees to grow professionally-from entry-level positions to management and beyond.
Benefits for Our Employees:
- Competitive Hourly Rates On a Bi-weekly Payroll
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Medical for FT Employees (avg. worked hours of 30 or more)
- Discounted Meals
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Parking
- Company-Paid Uniform
- Paid Training
- Advancement opportunities with over 30 locations
Receive and disburse money in establishments other than financial institutions. Usually involves use of electronic scanners, cash registers, or related equipment. Often involved in processing credit or debit card transactions and validating checks
- 1 yr experience as a Cashier in the restaurant industry. Must be able to work evenings
- Strong PC skills
- Open/flexible work availability
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Solid talent- and performance-management skills
- ServSafe Certified
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Frequent bending and kneeling
- Regular lifting (25 - 50 pounds)
- Ability to travel to other restaurants, Area Office, etc. as needed
- Ability to use Headset to take customer orders or to take or give direction
- Ability to use keyboard and computer
- Ability to come to work promptly and regularly
- Ability to take direction and work well with others
- Ability to provide courteous service and deal effectively with Wendy’s guests
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes
- Ability to concentrate and perform duties accurately
- Ability to learn and apply policies and procedures
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks assigned
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to complete all applicable training programs
Love What You Do and Get Paid For It:
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and join a company that rewards hard work, dedication, and innovation-LaTrelle’s is the place for you.
Apply for this job now.