COMPANY: G2 LEGAL LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £48000 - £68000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits Pack
Corporate Commercial Solicitor.
Our client is a Legal 500 firm with offices in Thames Valley, London and the South West.
The firm is seeking a corporate commercial solicitor to assist the current team on a range of commercial projects transactions based in the Reading office.
The position offers the opportunity to work on a broad variety of corporate matters including M&A and general corporate advisory, private equity and public company transactions.
Your primary duties will include:
- Handling corporate and commercial matters for both public and private sector client bases.
- These will include large IT projects, outsourcing and public procurements in the health and local government sector.
- Corporate transactional work together with the responsibility for the progress of assignments through to completion.
- The negotiation with the client of agreed terms at the outset, the billings and its subsequent conclusion.
- Good project management and drafting skills.
- Typical transactions include purchase/sale ranging from small sub-£5 million up to very large £100 million.
You will be working in a team of 1 partner, a solicitor and a trainee. The work will be project based but will also include a range of general commercial work.
Candidates with corporate and commercial experience will be considered. It would be ideal if you were working for a recognised firm in the region. This is a Chambers listed firm and offers excellent career progression.
The salary range is from £50,000 to £70,000.
To apply for this corporate commercial solicitor role based in Reading, please send an updated CV to Gayle Woolf. 01273 289000.
Role: Corporate Commercial Solicitor
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Berkshire, Berkshire
Apply for this job now.