Prestigious Static Site - Newcastle
£30,000 - £33,000 + overtime
Monday to Friday, 08:00-17:00
Our client is looking for a Maintenance Technican (electrical knowledge or quals) to work on a large static commercial office site in the heart of Newcastle. The client are a large FM company with a massive portfolio of clients across the country and offer plenty of training and progression.
Principle Accountabilities: Work in partnership with all members of the team to ensure completion of all maintenance activities measured against the Service Level Agreement, the role is aligned with the client's business needs , to include the following:
- Carry out repairs and routine maintenance to building services and fabric within the agreed service levels.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety requirements
- Participate in the continuous development of the customer service culture by appropriate communication with the customer
- Promote the one team culture by good teamwork with colleagues and subcontractors
- Encourage best practice by identifying fault trends and causes using the continuous review process to implement change.
- Support the operation in Fire Alarm testing and isolation of systems
- Deliver continuous improvement by employing best practice and innovative solutions.
- To maintain accurate maintenance records and plant history
Qualifications and Experience:
- 17th Edition or 18th Edition
- A background in facilities management
- A background in building services maitnenance
- A strong commercial maintenance background
- The successful candidate should have experience of working on Electrical equipment within a Building Services environment this includes; Boilers, AHU's, VRV's, Chilling/Air Conditioning, Water Services including Cooling Towers, Lighting systems, Fire Alarm Systems including wet systems, Power distribution and Building Management Systems
If this role as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician is of interest and you and you are electrically qualified please call HVAC Recruitment on 0113 512 2010 and ask for Kieran, alternatively you can email #removed#