Alder is one of Utah’s fastest-growing companies, and one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation. At Alder, we passionately serve so that our customers have the freedom to live. Your success is our success, and we seek to reward your outstanding efforts with similar opportunities.
We are looking for a highly motivated and eager Scheduling Support Representative to drive success in our rapidly growing service center. This individual must be sharp and able to thrive in an evolving environment. As a member of this team, you will be on the front lines serving customers and promoting the Alder brand. We passionately serve and protect our customers to achieve our ultimate goal of providing total life safety for all.
- Develop expert knowledge of Alder products and services
- Maintain customer engagement by:
- Building rapport
- Providing assurance
- Understand and empathize
- Convey appreciation and customer value
- Properly interpret and manage the customer and service technician's current needs by clarifying and resolving.
- Help customers obtain needed service in a timely manner
- Create and close service tickets for service technicians
- Use real-time dynamic scheduling by creating an optimized route for the technician's service area
- Strive for first call resolution and provide effective cross-departmental transferring and communication
- Maintain accurate and clear documentation and notes for each customer engagement
- Master Alder customer support software including timely and effective multitasking between systems
- Help other Alder team members achieve success
- Contribute to Alder Innovation by documenting and sharing ideas for service improvement
- Bolster your professional experience by becoming an expert in service management
- Enhance your skillsets by using critical thinking to solve complex problems
- Learn effective personal management skills
- Develop and lead high performing work teams
- Develop understanding and insight of emerging technology
- Professional hard-working entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly attentive with a creative mindset
- Able to deal with complexity, uncertainty, and change
- At least 6 months of prior customer service experience
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work at least 3-5 shifts (25-40hrs) a week with rotating Saturdays
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Prior technical support experience
- Associates degree or currently pursuing bachelor’s degree
- $12-13 a hour
- Opportunity- With our rapid growth, we are continually building more pathways to leadership opportunities. This could either be a stepping stone or a career venture.
- Fitness- Feel free to enjoy our custom-built, state of the art Alder Athletics gym
- Friday Meals – Enjoy Alder team lunches every Friday
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because we’re all about protection (home protection for our customers and protection of our employees), all employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check. In addition, all applicants must be willing to submit to a drug test before beginning work and/or be subject to random drug testing. Refusal to submit to testing will result in disqualification/termination of employment
Join an exciting career with the 10th fastest growing company in Utah and one of the fastest growing companies in the nation. At Alder, we’ll expect you to have drive, passion and integrity and to know what you Live For. At Alder, we Model the Way, are Ever the Wiser, People are our Priority, Family is Everything, we expect Only Your Best and we invite you to Make Them Remember
Mission: We are inspired by a single purpose: Why do we wake up in the morning and what is our driving force? We live to passionately serve so you have the freedom to live. We live to become the most reliable, the most service oriented and the most profitable home protection company.
Role: Scheduling Agent
Apply for this job now.