Reports to: General Manager
Here at Paris Baguette,we are part of a talented, diverse, highly competitive team—a collection ofgenuine individuals united by a desire to have fun and a passion to succeed.Our Retailers are the driving force of our world-class product and exemplaryservice. They build lasting connections with each and every one of our guestsand focus on the guest experience from the time they enter the café until theguests leave. They are always Happy to Help! Pride in their work, our qualityproducts and excellent service are non-negotiables for our team.
If you are someone whoenjoys making a difference in someone's life with just one interaction, then weare looking for you to join our team!
The Baker is responsiblefor carrying out operations and productions that takes place in the kitchensuch as baking, recipes and preparation of all desserts. This individual isresponsible for maintaining the in-store production process to make the workplace safe and hygienic for all employees. The ideal candidate will bepassionate about baking, quality, customer satisfaction and safety of the workplace.
- Responsible for frying donuts, placing toppings, and decorating on needed pastries and bread
- General Oven Duties (Checking dough conditioner)
- Preparing all needed materials and ingredients
- Responsible for scaling and shaping of all breads, loaves, and pastries
- Sanitization procedures, maintaining overall cleanliness of work station and kitchen
- General knowledge of production methods and organization of bread production
- Must be able to prioritize and finish all tasks assigned for the daily baking
- Receive, stock, and store food in designated containers and storage areas in an organized manner
- Inform supervisors when equipment is not working properly and manage when food supplies are getting low
- Complete various reports for records such as production, usage, and waste
- Perform other related duties as assigned
WHATYOU NEED TO HAVE
- Knowledge on food producing process, sanitization, quality program
- Confectionery/Foods major recommended
- Relevant experience preferred
- Food Handler's Certificate preferred
- Knowledge on food producing technique, food microbiology, and food sanitary safety practice/procedure
- Effective communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Food safety, food labeling, nutrition related knowledge (include FDA)
- Ability to multi-task
- Provide good customer service internally and externally
- Data acquisition, organization, analysis and deliver results
- Multiple priority management abilities
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted meals during your shift
- Free Cake for your Birthday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for full time employees
We use eVerify to confirm U.S. Employment eligibility.